Mugen Full
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Pan GT

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

Pan GT Empty Pan GT

Mensagem por Benhazard Dom 30 Set 2012, 10:37 am

Works For Mugen 1.0, and Win Mugen.
this char is a beta, so, there is some important things yet to be done on her (I.A)

Pan GT Screenshots
Pan GT Mugen002
Pan GT Mugen013
Pan GT Mugen000

Pan GT Features
Name: Pan
Serie: Dragon Ball GT
Code:Benhazard
Sprites:Benhazard
Sheet Base:android18-Super Butouden 3,Pan-Dragon Ball GT transformation+Edits
Fxs:Classic OpenSource, Neocide, ChronoStrife, Sawady, Team OS, and some Mix..
Version:0.75
Mugen Version:Mugen 1.0 and Win Mugen
Sourse Permission:Open Sourse
Thanks To:
Akira Toriyama - Dragon Ball Z/GT.
Bandai\Atari – DragonBall GT transformation/ Dragon Ball Final Bout and the Budokai games refence.
SNK\NeoGeo\Capcom\Funimation - Some Sounds and effects and other resources.
Elecbyte - For MUGEN.
G.o.D – For Pan’s voice and other awesome sounds.
Neocide - for always supporting me and teaching me many things in codes too. which was actually helped me and inspired make Sprites the way I do today.
Tapion – Beta Testing and Support on her Current Progress.
H-95 and David11 - which teached to use some bizus / tricks to give them cool effects to the char.
For Chrono Strife for teaching me most of what I know today, the vast majority of new programming this char prove knowledge and codes created by him. For
Sawady for giving me an amazing base to start this Char (Bardock), and some systems made ​​by him as the flycombo, and so resistence Mode.

Credits and special thanks:
The Mugen Guild, Forum Pão de Mugen, AnimeMugen, Mugengenerations, and many Users who have supported this project.
For Mugen creators as Cynaide, and other Latinos and Brazilians who have left a great legacy as Carnage, Sonson and others of which I have learned many things in various tutorials, and colleagues in other generations as Tapion and to assist and advise on the same.
without them and the patience to teach me to mess with codes, would just as spriter. XD

What's she has?

Full Gameset (All basic moves and comands)
Advanced melee Attacks and 2 Supers (Classic Kamehameha and Giru Shield Mode)
Basic features on DBZ characters I.E:(Fly mode, Moderate Zanzoken, Ki Charge and Fireballs\Kaiko Ha)
Basic Combos(A,A,d+A,b+A for example)
Basic System and many other things.('m bagless to detail all the rest, if you want, read the read me for more information.)

history:
Pan (パン) is the granddaughter of the main protagonist of the Dragon Ball series, Goku.
She is introduced at the end of Dragon Ball Z, and only appears in the written series for a few chapters in the Dragon Ball manga. Her role is extended into the anime series Dragon Ball GT, which takes place several years after the end of Dragon Ball Z. She is the last member to "join" the Z Fighters, as she fights along side and supports the others against the enemies within Dragon Ball GT
In her infancy, she spent a lot of time with Goku, so she trained a lot. When she was 4 years old, she was already regularly flying around the world, and attempting to beat her best times. Though very young, she is well trained by Goku, as she effortlessly defeats Wild Tiger, a large, muscular man, with just two punches that knock him straight into a wall during the 28th World Martial Arts Tournament.
Pan plays a major role in Dragon Ball GT. GT heavily focuses on the bond between her and her grandfather, whom Pan is very close to.

According to Akira Toriyama, his reason for never having any female Super Saiyans was that neither Pan nor Bulla had the incentive to transform, and that he never drew female Super Saiyans because he could not figure out what they would look like. The Dragon Ball GT Perfect Files implies that Pan has the potential to transform and might have become a type of Super Saiyan never seen before. As Daizenshuu explained, Pan's inability to transform was not due to the small percentage of Saiyan blood in her, as Goku Jr. still was able to despite being the grandson of the already-1/4 Saiyan Pan would reduce his to no more than one sixteenth, making him almost completely human.

There is a major inconsistency regarding Pan's age between the original dub and the Funimation dub. In the original, she is stated to be 5, while in the Funimation dub she is said to be 4. In GT, various guides state the series took place five years after the end of Z, making Pan 10 and later 11 at the end. However, the Funimation dub states it takes place ten years after, so Pan would be 14 and then 15 at the end of GT.

Pan GT Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?03di9o0cgoh9625
Benhazard
Benhazard

Pan GT Membro12

Reputação : 1

Interesse Mugen Dragon Ball Z

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Pan GT Empty Re: Pan GT

Mensagem por fxfreitas Dom 30 Set 2012, 4:17 pm

Wow, Good Char, congrats for your great job!!
fxfreitas

Pan GT Membro12

Reputação : 13

Interesse Mugen Megaman X

Mensagem por dheam112 Dom 30 Set 2012, 10:00 pm

CTRL+C / CTRL+V Antes De Fazer Isso Traduza Não Estamons no EUA Estamo no Brasil.
dheam112
dheam112

Pan GT Membro12

Reputação : -2

Interesse Mugen Megaman X

Mensagem por Benhazard Dom 30 Set 2012, 10:27 pm

Sim, fiz isto. (como um criador 6 anos em mugen, não mais vejo mais razão de me preocupar com esses detalhes)
na hora de dar feedback é raro feito aguá no deserto(Lol), mas para reclamar... já são outros trezentos. (espero que isso não seja visto como ofensa, pois seriamente, já convivi o bastante para poder afiram isso.) Lendo

Da informação do Char em si, somente 30% precisaria de alguma adaptação no arquivo incluso no personagem (readme) pois para leigos, alguns tipos de golpes contém descrições que as vezes se torna mais claro com tradução.
de resto, não vejo crime fazer isso, não vou tentar usar ninguém como desculpa mas, veja o ilusionista, um criador senior que mesmo sendo brasileiro, como outros remanescentes, só postam em inglês, quanto tantos outros..
aff Aff

Para lançar um char 100% pt aqui, é necessário um pouco da participação próprio forum de mugen brasileiro para a construção de uma ideia.
a questão de um lançamento com informações em inglês, não é de um char X,Y ou Z que vem de ser feito nos estados unidos da america ou do japão ou qualquer outro lugar, mas sim, que lingua (tanto a inglesa quanto a americana) ser atualmente a lingua global no fandom de mugen internacional.
este projeto foi feito e acompanhado na mugengenerations, que é predominantemente latino, mas as criações tem suas informações em inglês para fácil acesso. e as vezes possuem um sub readme em espanhol. se tivesse feito esse char aqui, seria uma coisa bem diferente. mas isso é outra historia.
Benhazard
Benhazard

Pan GT Membro12

Reputação : 1

Interesse Mugen Dragon Ball Z

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum